Brak-Hard Concrete has built over 100 different tennis court systems in Southwest Kansas. You will not find another company in Southwest Kansas constructing more tennis courts, or with as much knowledge of concrete technology. Most contractors place construction joints in the playing areas, these develop serious cracking and thus do not shed water. And often these other courts are not able to accept any type of acrylic color. One might as well be playing on their driveway.
Your tennis court will not only receive a basic concrete slab in this bid, but in addition, a guarantee of performance. Through our investment in the the latest technology, our craftsman's skills and experience, and the necessary capital to make sure that you receive the best possible concrete slab in Southwest Kansas. Our work speaks for itself - we are not afraid to show off our work from years ago. Once you compare a BrakHard job to others the decision will be easy. If you accept our bid, you will have a made a decision that will result in one of the best tennis courts available anywhere.
Our proposal will do the following:
- Slope the courts to remove water and ensure good drainage.
- Remove construction joints from the playing areas of the courts. This is really noticed by players.
- Supply a concrete surface that will accept an approved Coloring System. The concrete lasts decades.
- Tennis Court nets with a three year pro-rated warranty.
- We are bonded as a general contractor and can provide performance bonds on your project.
- We can supply you a turn-key project that includes all dirt work, concrete, fencing, posts, nets, and coloring system.