ObjectiveAchieve a low cost maintenance free parking that will save energy by requiring less lighting, easy to snow plow, and last a long time. Added value is receiving a finished product that is still good looking after 20-40 years. Our parking lots remain crack free longer than anyone’s in town. Properly done should last 50 years. Kansas Department of Transportation KDOT approved for permits and bonds.
Licensed, bonded General Contractor in Dodge City, Garden City and Pre-State Certified by Kansas. 3rd Licensed Contractor in Dodge City. 1975 –200- (and on) CERTIFIED CONCRETE FINISHERS
- ACI Certified Finishers are certified in concrete cutting.
- Minimum 4800 hr experience in concrete placement by each finisher
- Often times also ACI Certified Grade 1 Field Inspector.
- Only ACI (American Concrete Institute) Certified in Dodge City.
- Serving Residential, Commercial, State, Federal and Municipal Clients.
- Pre-State Certified by KDOT
Best equipment in Dodge City and Western Kansas
- Morrison Super Screed. Only self-propelled screed to use high frequency vibrations to achieve the very best water-cement ratio.
- Morgan concrete conveyer for placing the concrete at low slump.
- All the equipment necessary to do a first class job.
- Concrete with our own Mix design that has been tested and proven to crack less, have less pop outs and scaling.
- P-154 materials for all sub base and sub grade work. Concrete is only as good as what is under it.
Projects to see in Dodge City
Since 1975-200. Parking lots in Dodge City. These are still crack free.
- Interstate Battery on Wyatt Earp-1978
- Dodge City Airport Aprons-1984-over 400,000 sq. ft.
- El Charro Parking lot on Wyatt Earp 1984
- College Heights Apartments-Phase 2 1991
- The Storage Place on Frontview-1991
- Fastenal Parking lot on Frontview 1997
- Mormon Church on 6th Street 1998
- 212 Frontview Federal Credit Union-1999
- 100’s of Driveways & Parking slabs in Dodge City.